mogeo.games goals for 2024

To all those that have supported me in 2023, thank you so much! 

It means the world to me when you hang out, and I am planning to bring more content in 2024!

Here are my goals for 2024!

  1. Grow our community! I would love to be able to achieve 1000 followers on Twitch and 1000 subscribers on Youtube in 2024! This is a big ask I know, but fingers crossed, we can do it!

  2. More consistent content! Through better planning and scheduling, I will aim to be more consistent in both content delivery and streaming. It may not be the best, but I will learn to get better with your help and support.

  3. Expand on game variety! Through my "I play the games, so you don't have to" series, and through channel point redeems, I will aim to try a variety of games, and not the same old same old.

  4. More collaboration! I am aiming to collaborate more with you, the community. If you want to get involved, let me know

  5. YouTube Partner! I would really love create content good enough for me to become a YouTube partner in 2024

My family and work is, and will always be, my priority. I really enjoy hanging out with you guys so hopefully #2 will help keep a good balance!

My ask: Whenever you see a video, or see me go live, please, please engage with it! Whether it be a lurk in stream, or a thumbs up (or down) on a vid, your support will make all the difference.

Thank you!

mogeo.games aka Mo

Comments